Intrecci is the living lab that deals with the cross-media production and research in the field of the new instruments of communication.
The living lab is structured primarily around the “Cross-media Production Centre” that has a set of equipment for the production, editing and post-production of audiovisual materials and radio programs of the highest quality. The center includes an area for shooting and editing and post-production, including the technological equipment for the creation of communicative products in 3D.
Among the available technologies:
- - 4k cameras with accessory kit and lenses,
- - video switcher for live production, streaming and recording
- - software platforms for production and post-production of multimedia contents
- - crane-arm system
- - color correction software
- - compatible storage systems
- - Compact audio mixer with digital effects,
- - workstation for music, production and broadcasting programming
- - soundproof booth with directing workstation
- - soundproof booth with speaker workstation